Each DrumBo Platinum Series Includes:
- The Rib Rack: Used to hang anything from ribs to poultry to maximize the cooking space of your drum
- Diffuser Place: Reduce flareups, displace heat and avoid hotspots with our custom engineered plate
- Sear Stack: Intended for quick cooks to raise your fire so you don’t have to light your big basket in the bottom which turns your DrumBo into a kettle cooking sear station.
They also include:
- Castor Wheels
- Lid Hinge
- Lower Heat Shield
- Lower Charcoal Basket
- 22.5″Grill Grate
- Rib Rack c/w hooks
- Diffuser Plate
- Drip Lip
- Sear Stack (includes extra grill grate, upper heat shield and upper mini charcoal baskets )
We have done everything we can to keep this barbecue as Canadian and as Albertan as humanly possible.
The DrumBo Deluxe measures 42″ tall and is 29″ x 29″ wide including the air intake pipes and the hinge and handles.
- All steel components are hand built in our work shop in Wainwright Alberta.
- Each Drums parts are fitted and stamped to ensure they are all up to our standards.
- The finished drums are powder coated.
- All the retaining hardware is sealed to the Drum using high temperature sealants.
You can happily cook 6 pork shoulders or 2 briskets or 12 racks of ribs (Using the rib rack accessory). You can spatchcock and cook a 20-25lb turkey and up to 4 chickens can be cooked either hanging or spatchcocked.
If you have owned and used a pellet grill, this side step into live fire cooking with charcoal is going to take your barbecued food to a whole new level of enjoyment. These Drums are built for both professional pitmasters as well as the backyard enthusiast.
Contact us a via phone, email or messenger for all your needs or with questions.
When you buy a DrumBo™ you get Matt and Alex and all our cooking expertise and building knowledge to back you up. You are not alone.
What you get with your DrumBo:
- 19gauge Virgin Steel Drum
- 19gauge Virgin Steel removable Heat Shield
- Maximum Air flow Charcoal Basket
- Dual 2” air intakes with Variable Air Valves
- 2” exhaust stack with Variable Valve
- Fully adjustable 4 level rack system
- 22” standard Barbecue Grate
- 4 ball bearing casters
- 1 Custom “DB” hinge
- 3 Custom “DB” handles
- 1 Baker Industrial grade Thermometer
- Sealed inserts and bolt holes
- Powder coated paint
- Stainless Steel “DB” Badging
- No assembly required
- DrumBo comes ready to season and use